The bottom line is that we care about your child, whether you choose us or not. We want your child to be in just the right environment so he or she grows up healthy and fulfilled. Here is a list of questions to ask as you visit and compare preschools. We hope this helps you in your search. We absolutely welcome any questions here at MVCP and welcome you to observe our classrooms and our teachers at work. Please feel free to call us at any time at (602) 955-5832.
1. What is the background and experience of the teachers and staff?
2. How is discipline handled?
3. What is the teacher to student ratio?
4. What is the turnover rate for teachers?
5. How often do children watch television or movies?
6. How often do teachers read with or to the children each day?
7. How often do the kids have free play time?
8. What are the educational goals for each age group?
9. Are there potty training requirements?
10. Are snacks or meals provided?
11. Is there a regular nap time? What about older students who don’t want to nap?
12. What practical life skills are taught at each age level, and how is this taught?